tools of procrastination part 2

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

homesick

i really want to go home and see my family. i had planned on carpooling with a friend this weekend and had been looking forward to this weekend for weeks. the plan was to gorge myself on my mother's cooking, cheer my brother(s) on in football and thoroughly enjoy a couple of cool(er) nights. well, my friend backed out on me today. because i am a procrastinator and spend my weekends working, i have not taken my car in to get it checked out (it's pulsating when i brake). i had not planned on driving because the prospect of my car breaking down in BFE west texas did not sound appealing. all of the flights to lubbock are sold out now. i just want to see my family and i have no ride home. this makes me cry like a small child. i know the fact that i worked a 12 hour day, have a headache from hades and am celebrating my womanly times also contributes to my tears. but it sucks and i'm sad and i just want to hug my favorite people in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home