tools of procrastination part 2

Sunday, August 13, 2006

the asian cajun wedding


he's married now...that's odd
Originally uploaded by marmahan.



i spent the weekend in dallas (ick) seeing OLD friends and attending the best wedding i've seen so far. there was a lot of apprehension on my part going into the weekend just because i was knew i'd see all the people i hung out with in college but stopped talking to after graduation. i assumed that it would be filled with awkwardness and thankfully i was wrong. it was really nice to see those old faces and catch up with people i really enjoy being around. almost makes me reconsider my disdain for engagements and weddings. just almost though.

3 Comments:

  • Hi, there!
    You don't know me but i wanted to say hello, so here I am. I was loosing my time on the net, and I've found your blog, and - surprise - some of you favorite movies and books are also my favorite movies and books! So i thought it would be nice to post you a comment!
    So, have you finished your master's?

    By Blogger M., at 8:31 PM  

  • You're welcome!
    What is it about?
    The master's, I mean!

    By Blogger M., at 8:32 PM  

  • wow. that's a lot of fish camp people all in one go. and montana?!? and freaking ryan flew in from california?!

    and where are the austin photos of the few, brief moments i was able to hang out with you?

    love yous.

    By Blogger jasembera, at 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home