tools of procrastination part 2

Sunday, May 29, 2005

predictions

my senior year in high school, my girlfriends and i assigned each other our own versions of the 'most likely to' awards. orly would be the first to get pregnant, abbi would be the first to get married, tess would have the most kids, callie would never marry or have kids. and me....i would be in an abusive relationship in which i was the abuser. it's funny how wrong you can be in high school.

i've had two fabulous weekends in a row with my girls and i can't tell you how happy i am that our predictions didn't come true. we're much better this way.

2 Comments:

  • Is somebody abusing you Martha? If so I'll totally come up to Lubbock and kick their arse.

    By Blogger Otis, at 11:07 PM  

  • ha, i appreciate the offer, but i think my girls were right. i'd definitely be the one doing the abusing.

    By Blogger martha, at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home