tools of procrastination part 2

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

regan asked me to....

total volume of music on my computer: i'm in between computers, so we'll go with the ipod - 7.1GB

the last CD i bought: reel big fish 'turn the radio off' - actually a repurchase since i lost my copy from 10th grade

song playing right now: "la cienga just smiled" ryan adams

five songs i listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
"soul refreshing" robert randolph & the family band
"the beauty of who you are" marc broussard
"tiny vessels" death cab for cutie
"at the stars" better than ezra
"i'm no heroine" ani difranco

and i'm asking these 5 people to:
mike
sidora
montana
otis
jen

4 Comments:

  • Montana's answers

    Total volume on the comp: a solid 7.5 gigs

    Last CD: Morgan Clamp. No title, just a guy I stumbled upon in NYC last fall. At 5 bucks a pop I thought I'd support him a bit.

    Song playing right now: The Black Crowes "Hard to Handle"

    5 songs...they are ones I listen to, don't have any real significance
    Ryan Adams "Crying on Demand"
    Matt Pond PA "New Hampshire"
    Mick Jagger "Old Habits Die Hard"
    Snow Patrol "Grazed Knees"
    The Replacements "Can't Hardly Wait"

    By Blogger Dave, at 7:18 PM  

  • yeah, it's meant to posted on your blog as well.

    By Blogger martha, at 7:15 AM  

  • Viola!

    That was fun, thanks for including me.

    By Blogger Otis, at 10:54 PM  

  • i do not have access to such modern and fancy contraptions as you kids do at the moment, but i shall try my best:

    total volume of music on my cd player: as much that two double-a batteries will let me listen to

    the last CD i bought (if by bought, you mean burned): smashing pumpkins - adore and depeche mode -mixes from '81 - '04

    song playing right now (in my head): 'go check' by ms. john soda or 'i'm so tired of being alone' by al green, but never simultaneously

    five songs i listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
    'perfect' - smashing pumpkins
    'mad, mad world' - donnie darko version
    'youth and beauty brigade' - the decemberists
    'pilot' - the notwist
    '..17 year-old girl' - broken social scene
    'martha kicks ass' - jen

    By Blogger jasembera, at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home