tools of procrastination part 2

Sunday, October 09, 2005

there's a feeling in the air

my favorite time of year has arrived. i'm not quite sure what it is about fall that makes me absurdly happy and/or nostalgic, but it happens nonetheless. fluffy sweaters, wool jackets, hot tea, stews and soups, crisp night air, flushed cheeks, changing leaves, fast approaching holidays and family time....all these things lift my spirits. i find myself smiling for absolutely no reason at all and i love it.

the only thing that sucks about the fall is that it always makes me yearn for romance. it just seems that there are too many things i'd love to share with some ridiculously charming man. alas, i'm stuck in lubbock and there's apparently a shortage of charming men here. i guess tess will just have to serve as a substitute for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home