tools of procrastination part 2

Monday, August 15, 2005

the eve of eternity

tomorrow marks the first real day of my career. over the past few weeks i've heard lots of good responses to my ideas, my organzation and my classroom. it's been nice and helps me feel that i'm prepared for it all. still, there's a part of me that worries about how i'll do in the morning. it's not that i think i'll fall to pieces or lose control of my classroom. i'm just really afraid that i won't be able to stop smiling all day and that my sporadic giggles will make my inexperience entirely too obvious. either way, this time tomorrow i'll know for sure if i'm any good at this whole teaching thing. if you think of it, say a prayer for me tomorrow at 8:30, 10:17, 12:3, and 2:10.

1 Comments:

  • you are going to do wonderfully, and not only tomorrow. you are more prepared, realistic and aware of what's ahead of you than most. believe you me.

    I HEART MARTHA, and so shall her students. but her students shall heart her less, or so i hope.

    good luck, woman.

    By Blogger jasembera, at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home